Master Jaw Boring Ring 5" JB Type
Master Jaw Boring Rings 5" JB Type
The Master Jaw Boring Rings JB-type is suitable for CNC lathe. For the high accuracy of chuck performance during cutting . No need to look all over the shop for a setup piece and waste time. The Master Jaw Boring Ring is essential for boring soft jaws and round jaws.
Features : Master Jaw Boring Rings 5" JB Type
- Ideal for machining soft jaws.
- Attaches quickly without tools.
- Applies equal pressure on all jaws.
- Attaches to front of jaws, compensating for “jaw lift.”
- Since no discs or bungs are used to clamp jaws, through boring of jaws is possible.
- A : 12 mm (0.47 inch)
- B : 140 mm (5.51 inch)
- C : 60 mm (2.36 inch)
- D : 12 mm (0.47 inch)
- E : 28 mm (1.10 inch)
- F : 9 mm (0.35 inch)
- G : 13 mm (0.51 inch)
- Weight : 1.2 kg (2.65 lbs)
Easy Installation Procedure :
1. Place the jaw boring ring over your chuck and locate the boring ring pins in the counterbore of your chuck jaws.
2. Turn the jaw boring ring until snug.
3. Activate your jaws. The jaw boring ring will apply equal pressure on all jaws, allowing for a consistent bore
We Also Recommend