MASTER PACKAGE for 12" CHUCKS with 3 SETS SOFT STEEL JAWS (1.5x60 deg. serrations) and 1 jaw boring ring - .709" (18mm) Groove Width
Master Jaws & Boring Ring Package - 12" Chucks
Master Standard Soft Top Jaws for 12" Chucks
- 3 Sets of 3 Soft Steel Jaws
- 1.5mm x 60 deg. Standard Serrations
- Groove Width: 18 mm / 0.709 in.
- Material: S45C Steel
Dimensions : See Illustration
- S-1 : 129 mm (5.08 in) Jaw Length
- S-2 : 48 mm (1.89 in) Jaw Width
- S-3 : 48 mm (1.89 in) Jaw Height
- S-4 : 18 mm (0.71 in) Groove Width
- S-5 : 5 mm (0.20 in) Groove Depth
- S-6 : 28 mm (1.10 in)
- S-7 : 30 mm (1.18 in)
- S-8 : 60 mm (2.36 in)
- S-9 : M14
- Serration Pitch : 1.5 x 60
- Weight : 6.2 kg (13.67 lbs)
Master Jaw Boring Ring 12" JB Type
The Master Jaw Boring Rings JB-type permits concentric soft jaw boring. No need to look all over the shop for a setup piece to put in jaws wasting time. The Master Jaw Boring Ring is essential for soft jaw concentric boring.
Features : Jaw Boring Rings 12"
- Ideal for machining soft jaws.
- Attaches quickly without tools.
- Applies equal pressure on all jaws.
- Attaches to front of jaws, compensating for “jaw lift.”
- Since no discs are used through boring of jaws is possible.
Jaw Boring Rings 12" JB Type Dimensions - see Illustration
- A : 15 mm (0.59 inch)
- B : 316 mm (12.44 inch)
- C : 188 mm (7.40 inch)
- D : 21 mm (0.83 inch)
- E : 50 mm (1.97 inch)
- F : 9 mm (0.35 inch)
- G : 22.5 mm (0.89 inch)
- Weight : 5.4 kg (11.91 lbs)
Easy Installation Procedure :
- Place the jaw boring ring over your chuck and locate the boring ring pins in the counterbore of your chuck jaws.
2. Turn the jaw boring ring until snug.
3. Activate your jaws. The jaw boring ring will apply equal pressure on all jaws, allowing for a consistent bore
We Also Recommend
MASTER PACKAGE for 6" CHUCKS with 3 SETS SOFT STEEL JAWS (1.5x60 deg. serrations) and 1 jaw boring ring
MASTER PACKAGE for 8" CHUCKS with 3 SETS SOFT STEEL JAWS (1.5x60 deg. serrations) and 1 jaw boring ring
MASTER PACKAGE for 10" CHUCKS with 3 SETS SOFT STEEL JAWS (1.5x60 deg. serrations) and 1 jaw boring ring