MASTER PACKAGE for 10" CHUCKS with 3 SETS SOFT STEEL JAWS (1.5x60 deg. serrations) and 1 jaw boring ring
Master Standard Soft Steel Top Jaws AND Boring Ring
includes 3 sets of Soft Jaws and one JB type jaw boring ring
- 3 Sets of Soft Steel Jaws
- 1.5mm x 60 deg. Standard serrations
- Fits most 10 in. or 250 mm dia. chucks with 1.5x60 deg serrated base jaws
- Groove Width: 16mm / .63 in.
- Screw size: M12 with 30 mm / 1.18 in. hole spacing
- Material: S45C Steel
Dimensions : See Illustration
o Length : 110 mm (4.33 in)
o Width : 40 mm (1.57 in)
o Height: 42 mm (1.65 in)
o Groove Width : 16 mm (0.63 in)
o Groove Depth : 5 mm (0.20 in)
o Screw C'Bore Depth : 27 mm (1.06 in)
o Screw Spacing : 30 mm (1.18 in)
o Screw Hole to Jaw Tip : 50 mm (1.97 in)
o Screw Size : M12
o Serration Pitch : 1.5 x 60
o Weight : 3.6 kg (7.92 lbs) per set of jaws
Master Jaw Boring Ring 10" Type
The Master Jaw Boring Rings JB-type is suitable for boring soft jaws on nearly any type lathe including CNC. The Master Jaw Boring Ring is essential for boring soft jaws efficiently and concentrically.
Features : Master Jaw Boring Rings 10" Type
- Ideal for machining soft jaws.
- Attaches quickly without tools.
- Applies equal pressure on all jaws.
- Attaches to front of jaws, compensating for “jaw lift.”
- Since no internal discs are used to secure jaws, ID jaw boring is possible.
Jaw Boring Rings 10" Type Dimensions - see Illustration
- A : 12 mm (0.47 inch)
- B : 258 mm (10.16 inch)
- C : 150 mm (5.91 inch)
- D : 17 mm (0.67 inch)
- E : 40 mm (1.57 inch)
- F : 9 mm (0.35 inch)
- G : 18.5 mm (0.73 inch)
- Weight : 3.1 kg (6.83 lbs)
Easy Installation Procedure :
- Locate the jaw boring ring pins into the chuck jaw screw counterbores.
2. Rotate the jaw boring ring until snug.
3. Activate chuck jaws. The jaw boring ring applies equal pressure on all jaws, resulting in a concentric bore.
We Also Recommend