MASTER PACKAGE for 6" CHUCKS with 3 SETS SOFT STEEL JAWS (1.5x60 deg. serrations) and 1 jaw boring ring
Master Standard Soft Top Jaws for 6" Chucks
- Set of 3 Jaws - Steel Soft
- 1.5mm x 60 deg. Standard serrations
- Fits most 6 in. dia. chucks with 1.5x60 deg serrated base jaws
- Groove Width: 12 mm / .47 in
- Screw size: M10 with 20 mm / .79 in hole spacing
- Material: S45C Steel
Dimensions : See Illustration
- Length : 73 mm (2.87 in)
- Width : 31 mm (1.22 in)
- Height: 31 mm (1.22 in)
- Groove Width : 12 mm (0.47 in)
- Groove Depth : 5 mm (0.20 in)
- Screw C'Bore Depth : 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Screw Spacing : 20 mm (0.79 in)
- Screw Hole to Jaw Tip : 38 mm (1.5 in)
- Screw Size : M10
- Serration Pitch : 1.5 x 60
- Weight : 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
Master Jaw Boring Rings 6" JB Type
The Master Jaw Boring Rings JB-type is suitable for CNC lathe. For the high accuracy of chuck performance during cutting . No need to look all over the shop for a setup piece and waste time. The Master Jaw Boring Ring is essential for boring soft jaws and round jaws.
- Ideal for machining soft jaws.
- Attaches quickly without tools.
- Applies equal pressure on all jaws.
- Attaches to front of jaws, compensating for “jaw lift.”
- Since no discs or bungs are used to clamp jaws, through boring of jaws is possible.
Jaw Boring Rings 6" JB Type Dimensions - please refer to the Illustration above
- A : 12 mm (0.47 inch)
- B : 168 mm (6.61 inch)
- C : 80 mm (3.15 inch)
- D : 12 mm (0.47 inch)
- E : 32 mm (1.26 inch)
- F : 9 mm (0.35 inch)
- G : 16.5 mm (0.65 inch)
- Weight : 1.5 kg (3.31 lbs)
Easy Installation Procedure :
- Place the jaw boring ring over your chuck and locate the boring ring pins in the counterbore of your chuck jaws.
2. Turn the jaw boring ring until snug.
3. Activate your jaws. The jaw boring ring will apply equal pressure on all jaws, allowing for a consistent bore
for other sizes or for volume purchases, please visit our website
We Also Recommend