MASTER JAW $$$ SAVER PKG for 5" CHUCK JAWS -3 Sets Steel w/1.5x60 Serr& 1 Boring Ring
- Set of 3 Jaws - Steel Soft
- 1.5mm x 60 deg. Standard serrations
- Fits most 5 in. dia. chucks with 1.5x60 deg serrated base jaws
- Groove Width: 10 mm / 0.39 in
- Screw size: M8 with 14 mm / .55 in hole spacing
- Material: S45C Steel
Dimensions : See Illustration
- Length : 62 mm (2.44 in)
- Width : 23 mm (0.91 in)
- Height: 27 mm (1.06 in)
- Groove Width : 10 mm (0.39 in)
- Groove Depth : 4 mm (0.16 in)
- Screw C'Bore Depth : 17 mm (0.67 in)
- Screw Spacing : 14 mm (0.55 in)
- Screw Hole to Jaw Tip : 38 mm (1.5 in)
- Screw Size : M8
- Serration Pitch : 1.5 x 60
- Weight : 0.7 kg (1.55 lbs)
Master Jaw Boring Ring 5" JB Type
The Master Jaw Boring Rings JB-type is essential for concentrically boring soft jaws. No need to look all over the shop for a setup piece and wasting time.
Features : Master Jaw Boring Rings 5" JB Type
- Ideal for machining soft jaws.
- Attaches quickly without tools.
- Applies equal pressure on all jaws.
- Attaches to front of jaws, compensating for “jaw lift.”
- Since no discs are used to clamp jaws, through boring of jaws is possib
Jaw Boring Rings 5" JB Type Dimensions - see Dimension Illustration
- A : 12 mm (0.47 inch)
- B : 140 mm (5.51 inch)
- C : 60 mm (2.36 inch)
- D : 12 mm (0.47 inch)
- E : 28 mm (1.10 inch)
- F : 9 mm (0.35 inch)
- G : 13 mm (0.51 inch)
- Weight : 1.2 kg (2.65 lbs)
Easy Installation Procedure :
- Place the jaw boring ring over your chuck and locate the boring ring pins in the counterbore of your chuck jaws.
2. Turn the jaw boring ring until snug.
3. Activate your jaws. The jaw boring ring will apply equal pressure on all jaws, allowing for a consistent bore
We Also Recommend