Master Jaw Boring Ring for 20" CHUCKS - JB Style
Master Jaw Boring Rings 20" JB Type
The Master Jaw Boring Rings JB-type is suitable for CNC lathe. For the high accuracy of chuck performance during cutting . No need to look all over the shop for a setup piece and wasting time. The Master Jaw Boring Ring is essential for timely, efficient boring of soft jaws.
Features : Jaw Boring Rings 20" JB Type
- Ideal for machining soft jaws.
- Attaches quickly without tools.
- Applies equal pressure on all jaws.
- Attaches to front of jaws, compensating for “jaw lift.”
- Since no discs or bungs are used to clamp jaws, through boring of jaws is possible.
Jaw Boring Ring 20" JB Type Dimensions - see Illustration
- A : 25 mm (0.98 inch)
- B : 530 mm (21.0 inch)
- C : 300 mm (11.8 inch)
- D : 32 mm (1.25 inch)
- E : 75 mm (2.95 inch)
- F : 16 mm (0.63 inch)
- G : 31 mm (1.22 inch)
- Weight : 30.9 kg (68 lbs)
Easy Installation Procedure :
- Place the jaw boring ring over your chuck and locate the boring ring pins in the counterbore of your chuck jaws.
2. Turn the jaw boring ring until snug.
3. Activate your jaws. The jaw boring ring will apply equal pressure on all jaws, allowing for a consistent bore
We Also Recommend
Master Adjustable Jaw Boring Ring TL Type for 8", 10", and 12" dia. 3 Jaw Chucks